September 22nd, 2013
|10:46 am - Sunday the 22nd|
Still working on this post-a-day project, good lord. Isn't it October yet?
Er, no, I guess. Right then. Twenty-two things for the 22nd:
1) Worked out hard this morning and for five minutes more of cardio than I had planned.
2) "Ray of Light" showed up on my mix-CD, and I had to keep going.
3) And after that there were Pilates abs and legs moves.
5) For the latter I blame Cassey Ho of Blogilates.
6) She is almost unbearably perky, but the knowledge she's sharing is awesome.
7) And v.v. painful.
8) "Zephyr in the sky at night...."
9) Huh. Is that what Madonna's really saying?
10) Master Danger is lying on the cool tile because it is humid as damnit.
11) There's no link between 9) and 10), sorry.
12) Not sorry: am currently drinking my first pitcher of Smoky Earl Grey. (Iced.)
13) Excellent stuff.
14) The Fortnum and Mason description is as follows: "First created in response to a specific request from the Palace for a smokier Earl Grey, this unique blend combines traditional bergamot with a touch of Lapsang and Gunpowder green tea. For years it was the only Earl Grey at Fortnum's."
15) I recommend it.
16) I'm now thinking of all these mid-late-career Madonna songs I love.
17) (Again, no link between 15) and 16). Again, sorry.)
18) Anyhoo: "Jump" is a fave.
19) "Are you ready to jump, get ready to jump...."
20) Not that I can jump right now, because of workout OUCH.
21) I blame Madonna. And Cassey Ho. And the wreck of age.
22) May you jump into a wonderful day! :))
I think "unbearably perky" might be an understatement :)
But I'll check out her youtubes, thanks.
What I like about her videos is that I'm learning new moves and combinations, and her workout segments tend to be short enough to incorporate into my stuff as an occasional challenge/change. Also, she has a single peanut-butter-cookie microwave recipe that I have to try the next time I have a peanut-butter-cookie craving (which is often).
But, one must prepare oneself for aggressive good cheer when watching her stuff. :)
Happy Sunday, Cronopio!
|Date:||September 22nd, 2013 03:13 pm (UTC)|| |
Just from browsing the webpage I think Cassey is a little too perky. But a good workout is a good workout :)
She is VERY PERKY INDEED. But I overlook that for the good info. :)
Happy happy Sunday, T!
I admire your ability to work out so hard with no trainer or class to push you! You deserve how great you're going to be with all that work.
The Earl Grey sounds heavenly.
The Smoky Earl Grey is wonderful.
And thank you for kind words, but really, I know that I don't regularly work out if it means going to a gym or class. My home workout schedule is a habit I can actually keep. :)
Happy Sunday, with peace and good things!
|Date:||September 22nd, 2013 05:02 pm (UTC)|| |
*hugs* and a good day to you.
Hugs hugs, and a nice cup of whatever tea you fancy. :)
|Date:||September 22nd, 2013 05:08 pm (UTC)|| |
Thank you for jumping, L! [beams]
Thank you! :) Hugs and a fabulous rest of your Sunday.
|Date:||September 22nd, 2013 09:48 pm (UTC)|| |
I'm trying to imagine a smoky Earl Grey. Hmm.
Just reading about your workout tired me out. :-)
The bergamot mellows out the smoke of the Lapsang Souchong and the green Gunpowder, which is awesome. :)
Hugs and cheers for henna day!
The tea is awesome, Rainkatt! But I suspect it'd be too strong for me without the bergamot mellowing it. :)
Hugs hugs and no autocorrect!
Of course, when I think of "Jump" and the Pointer Sisters, I think of Love Actually. Which is a nice thing to think about -- so thank you, L!
(Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a couple of days!)
Hugs a million!
Ray of light is awesome! I have come to the conclusion that all current pop music sounds the same. Or maybe I'm just old.
I think most current pop music is similar, yes. I still like some of it, though. :)