July 9th, 2014
|11:28 am - Randomosity|
1. I'm off to lunch with a friend shortly, after which we will pick up my New Armchair! (I am buying lunch in exchange for her SUV haulage of said armchair, which trade is significantly cheaper than the delivery price I was quoted.)
2. Should I have bought the chair? No. Am I really remorseful? No.
3. The chair is a lovely neutral color, but I am feeling color these days, mostly blues and purples.
4. You know, the blues and purples of a thundercloud. It IS the rainy season.
5. Or possibly the blues of a man's suit, as in this pic of Daniel Henney.
6. Or this pic of Victoria Beckham amidst flowers. I seriously love this photograph.
7. Or the sky in this photograph of Brighton Pier at dusk.
8. And to change the subject completely, here's a clip of Janelle Monae and Kimbra, doing a duet in advance of an Australian joint tour that unfortunately had to be canceled. Houndstooth and soul music, what could be better.
9. May you have a good Wednesday in the colors you love best!
|Date:||July 9th, 2014 04:49 pm (UTC)|| |
Huzzah the new chair!
It is a perfect fit for its new location, yay!
It is very nice indeed. I am pleased. :)
I love all shades of blue! :))
Hugs and a great evening, L.
I love the Brighton pier pic , well i would being a former resident of the city!
It's a great pic even for people who've never lived in Brighton -- but I hope it brought you good memories. :)
And I hope your week improves!
Yay for your upcoming travel!
[hugs and cheers]
Those are some of the loveliest blues...you do the best links!
Thank you, ALH! :) I do love all the blue shades there are. :)
Yay! for new armchairs. Beautiful pictures, Daniel Henney is seriously easy to look at.
Thanks! And yes, Daniel Henney is very very easy to look at. :)
Cheers and a great Thursday, T!
You know how much I love blues and purples. The great thing about neutral furniture is that It goes well with any colored pillows, throws, artwork, etc. you want to employ. :) ((Hugs))
I specifically selected my neutral armchair in the knowledge that a dark crimson throw and a Union Jack pillow would be accessorizing it. :)
Hugs hugs! Best of blue, my friend!
Love the picture of Victoria Beckham, she looks adorable, which is not a word I usually associate with her.
Yes, it's a great picture, and something about it makes her look approachable and sweet. (Maybe it's the oversized sweater and hat -- I love oversized clothes like that.)
Cheers and hugs, S!
Oh, hooray for the chair! I'm so glad it works.
And I love me some Janelle Monae -- how could she get ill enough to cancel a tour? she's like the perfect specimen of humanity. ::is concerned::
Hugs x 1 million!
The chair is great! As with all furniture purchases, however, its perfection now points up the flaws in something else in the environment (the flooring, in this case). We persevere. ;)
Janelle Monae's illness was short-lived -- the tour itself was only a week and a half, in Australia/NZ, so even the flu could have knocked her out. She performed with Prince a month later. :)
Hugs hugs hugs!