October 29th, 2014
|07:48 pm - Day #28, 30 Posts of Appreciation: 5 Quick Things|
Am drowning in Stuff, so why not spend 5 minutes on 5 things that make me happy?
1) I see this promo pic of Peter Capaldi from the Radio Times, and I swear to God, in my head I hear the chorus of Prince's "Sexy M.F."
2) Prince Rogers Nelson, whom I heart forever. Or for-evah, depending on how silly I'm being.
3) Have a disco-funk moment on me -- The Emotions singing "Best of My Love" on the Midnight Special.
4) Master Danger had a late-afternoon walk downtown, and smiles followed him wherever he went. He is remarkably adept at appearing to be a good boy.
5) And he just now rolled on his back, wriggled, stretched in a most indecent manner, and sighed.
There we are. 5 Minutes, 5 Things to Appreciate. I hope you have 5 Great Things in your evening!
Yay Master Danger for behaving himself, even if he is just fooling everyone. :-)
Master Danger thanks you, and I thank you. :)
Master Danger seems to be just like a 10 year old boy!
Master Danger is a very belligerent boy. :)
Cheers for your Thursday!
Hurrah for your MANY good things, and I am sending good finish-the-moving vibes your way.
|Date:||October 30th, 2014 10:27 am (UTC)|| |
Yay for the appearance of being a good boy, which might be the first step to the reality of it :)
Mm...nice pic of Capaldi.
Master Danger IS better, mostly. :)
Hugs, and cheers for you, K!
Mmmmm, Sexy M.F. Bring on DA funk. :hugs: and happy almost weekend, L!
Hope there's music in your day, F! [hugs]
Capaldi 4evah! Even when he's not styled up, he's a sexy MF!
And happiness is a happy dog! You've made a Prince out of him.
I of course wholeheartedly agree with your Capaldi thoughts. :)
Cheers and cat-stretches and joy to you!
|Date:||October 30th, 2014 07:41 pm (UTC)|| |
Hugs and good things, mate!